Online Bookings CANNOT be made within 24 Hours of date of travel.
Please call our Safari Hotline
· All weather day tour with expert guides and commentary
· Courtesy return
bus transfers from Airlie Beach and Proserpine
· Barbecue lunch **
· Traditional Billy Tea and Damper
· Iced drinking water
Rain ponchos are provided as required
· Insect repellent is provided as required
** Vegetarian & gluten free meals must be pre-arranged at
time of booking
Experiences on you safari include:
· Cruising the calm waters of Proserpine River as you watch estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat.
Exploring a mangrove ecosystem and observing the inhabitants including birds, fish, crustaceans and the Queensland mudcrab.
· Exploring Goorganga Plains on a tractor-drawn wagon train to discover the vegetation and wildlife in a freshwater wetland habitat including birds, marsupials and reptiles.
· Professional expert commentary from local experienced guides.